Machine Learning and Bioinformatics Laboratory (MLBL)
Data mining, machine learning, visualization, data and knowledge fusion, graphical interfaces... These are all research areas for which we are developing our methods and tools. We use them in practical data analytics, and specialize in bioinformatics (hence the lab's name), crafting artificial intelligence approaches to answer questions from systems biology, functional genomics, and biomedicine.
- Ali Reza Khanteymoori, PhD, Head of laboratory
- Jamshid Pirgazi, PhD Student
- Mohammad Oliyae, PhD Student
- Soudeh BehrouziNia, PhD Student
- Mohammad Bagher Ghajeloo, Msc Student
- Saeed Azarshab, Msc Student
- Maryam Jalilkhani, Msc Student
- Zohre Esmaeli, Msc Student
- Saed Rahmani, Bsc Student
- Amirhossein Hajianpour, Bsc Student
- Gene Regulatory Networks Modelling Using Bayesian Networks, IPM Project , 2015−2016.
- Using Feature Selection Methods for Improving Cancer Classification, Application Project, 2012−2013